Covid 19 Protocols
WHAT TO EXPECT
When you arrive for your scheduled appointment this is what you can expect:
- Before you enter our studio there is hand sanitizer on the wall to your left.
- Please sanitize before you enter.
- Upon entering we ask you to complete the health questionnaire and have your temperature taken.
Thank you for your cooperation as we try our best to keep our staff and guests protected against Covid 19.
To make your visit as safe as possible we have taken the following steps to protect you and our staff:
- All customers, for all reasons, by appointment only. No walk ins.
- Contact free lobby pick up available 24/7 ( ATM or credit card for access when business is closed), or delivery within 10 miles ($12) or shipping ($25).
- Seatings are spaced so each group has the studio to themselves with an instructor.
- 25 % capacity maximum 20 people
- 6 Feet social distancing between groups, if multiples in the studio
- Plexi shields between guests and instructor, if requested
- Sanitizing hand station before entry
- face coverings mandatory for staff and guests
- gloves available
- tools and stations sanitized between visitors
- A la carte glass ( no longer all you can take buffet)
- Blue Air, air purifiers in three locations
- UVC light to clean glass