Glass to Go Kits
Order & Pay online, Select Delivery/Pick up, Create ‘At Home’
As of 3/21/20 the studio is CLOSED please email firstname.lastname@example.org with requests for pick up of finished projects.
Our ‘at home’ kits are back to keep the whole family entertained!
There are a range of project options (including kids kits) and color stories to choose from (see below). Each order comes with the project bases, baggies of colored glass, instructions, glue & sticks, a project tag and foil to wrap and return your finished project.
Your baggie of glass can be prepared with geometric shapes (squares/triangles/rectangles) or random pre cut pieces.
Each project will include 15 frit balls (beads) to match your chosen color story, in addition you can add letters, flowers and shiny dichro squares to your order at an additional cost.
Choose from our flat rate shipping option to send the kit to you ($25 per order – up to 3 projects) or pick up from the main foyer (accessible by ATM card) 48 hours after placing your order. You can order up to 3 projects per order, for more projects simply complete a second order.
Finished projects and any unused glass can be returned to Glassworks Studio* at your own convenience (drop box in the main foyer) and we will call you when they are ready for pick up.
*If you ship the items back to the studio this is at your own cost (and risk), please send to Glassworks Studio, 151 South Street, Morristown, NJ 07960
Choose the project you will make, remember all bases come flat and are shaped in the kiln after they have been fused.
Flowers shown in final image are an optional extra.
Select your color story. You will receive a baggie of random pieces in the color/design you select.
Black & White combinations also available.
Your kit will include:
- Set of instructions
- Glass base and baggie of glass
- A disposable cup of glue and glue sticks
- Foil to wrap your project and return it to the studio at your own convenience
- Tag – Please complete the information in the purple box only, we will complete the description.
- All returned, unused glass will be thoroughly washed before being available for use.
- Please inform us if anybody in your household has displayed symptoms of coronavirus or had a diagnosis.
- Projects are ready for pick up 1 week after drop off.