A unique celebration that your kids will love!
Join us in our fun, air conditioned studio for a unique birthday experience!
Kids love having the freedom to be creative and will enjoy creating a picture with colored glass. Led by an experienced party host in our private party room, each guest will make their own fused glass project. A unique experience for everyone involved!
Our kid’s parties are recommended for ages 5 to 11 years!
For age 12 and up our Private Celebration option is recommended, this is a 2 hour session which includes 90 minutes of creating, including the opportunity to cut the glass, and 30 minutes to serve food and cake.
Party Package for ages 5 to 11 years
The $325 party package includes:
- Up to 10 guests including the party child
- 90 minute session
- Private party room
- Dedicated party host
- Individual project per child
- Hooks to hang your art (on flat projects)
- One goody bag of glass nuggets per guest
- Plates, utensils, and cups
- Bluetooth speaker for your own music
- 15 minutes set up time
- Additional guests $25 each (max of 24 guests)
- Frit balls (tiny beads of glass, perfect for flower centers, eyes, etc) $1 per guest
- Display stand $2 per guest (instead of hooks)
- Provide the food and drinks
- Bring along the birthday cake, candles and balloons, if desired
- Take the photos!
- A $100 non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking
- A suggested 10% gratuity will be added at checkout unless instructed otherwise.
Choose the project your guests will make, everybody creates their own design:
5″ Flat Square Tile
4x6″ Flat Tile
3x8″ Flat Tile
5″ Square Dish (additional $6 per guest)
Choose from the times shown then click the button below to book your party online:
“We had two birthday parties here and have had the best experiences. Kids loved the projects and the staff was extremely courteous and knowledgeable. So helpful with project suggestions and ideas, too. Highly recommend for a party or a fun, creative time out. Kids and adults of all ages will be happy with their experiences.”
Facebook Review | November 2017
Following the party, projects are fired in our kilns and processed. You will be contacted when your projects are ready to be picked up (usually about a week).
Everybody loves a Glassworks Party; a unique craft experience that lets you be creative!