When you arrive for your scheduled appointment this is what you can expect:
Before you enter our studio there is hand sanitizer on the wall to your left.
Please sanitize before you enter.
Upon entering we ask you to complete the health questionnaire and have your temperature taken.
Thank you for your cooperation as we try our best to keep our staff and guests protected against Covid 19.
Your Glassworks Experience
- Choose your project. There are over 75 different options ranging from picture frames, mirrors and vases to platters, dishes and wall art.
- Instructions provided verbally or in video format. An experienced and knowledgeable instructor will teach you the basics of glass fusing, demonstrate glass cutting, supervise you as you try it yourself and give you a tour of all the available materials. They will be available to ask questions, guide and support you as you make your very own fused glass creation.
- Relax. Enjoy. Create
- All projects start on a clear, flat canvas of glass.
- You add your glass pieces in all of the forms from crushed glass to large squares and small dots.
- Pieces are fired in our kilns to either a bumpy or smooth finish.
- Then if they are to take on a three dimensional form they will be fired again over or into a mold to become the finished shape.
- When the entire group’s projects are ready you will be notified by phone or text or email.
- Glassworks has contact free pick up options for your safety and convenience.